Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th Weekend 2009

I had some time off before July 4th, and took the opportunity to use a charcoal grill to cook some rib-eye steaks. ALL I ADDED was salt! I thing these were some of the BEST steaks I ever made!



This shot shows my Charcoal "Power Trio".....


I got to relax and spend some time with my family this weekend. Thursday, we had Ribeye steaks (pics above), Friday, I made burgers on the Weber gas grill, and Saturday we had a unique meal: Hot Dogs (on the Charbroil gas grill) with SWEDISH MEATBALLS (which my wife made inside)! Who would have thunk?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prep for Memorial Day Weekend 2015!

This weekend is Memorial Day Weekend! I'm excited to be planning to smoke a pork shoulder for pulled pork, as well as some ribs. Here’s...